Jupiter Retrograde - Frustrated Sagittarius

Sagittarius ruler Jupiter turns retrograde today as the Moon leaves Sagittarius for Capricorn.

On top of that, Saturn is in Sagittarius... conjunct Venus in the sign. Any way you turn it, this is going to retard progress for Sagittarius.

I can imagine a horse's nostrils flaring as he's startled reading this!

 "You gotta be kidding me! Tie down?"

I'm sorry, but it's true. I could go on about how this is good for Sagittarians.  But if I do, I can expect to lose a whole lot of subscribers. I think I'll stop here and change the subject.

Mercury will retrograde from Aquarius to Capricorn today. This may actually be a good thing as Mars is still aspecting the planet.

Capricorn is less reactive than Aquarius, influenced by Uranus in Aries at this time.

TV, movies and life are so full of blood (Mars) at the moment. I could deal with seeing less of it. You?