Leo- the pain of self love

Relieve the Pain
With the world spinning as it does, my heart spins with it. Every day, I am presented with another challenge to refuse to succumb to disillusionment and despair. I spent over an hour on the phone with my Leo sister, listening to her. My sister lives in a world of pain. It makes me sad, but there is absolutely nothing I can do to alleviate her pain. With Neptune transiting my 3rd House (rules siblings), I am acutely aware of all of my siblings' pain. 

My Leo sister's 12th House Sun trines her 8th House Moon/Chiron conjunction in Aries. Fire in the Water houses; this is not a restful life. She asked me today how do I stop being everyone's scapegoat? My answer was you need to stop associating with the people who scapegoat you. With her 12th House Sun, my sister identifies with her prison cell far too intimately. She will not stop wanting the people who scapegoat her to change their minds about her. She will not stop wanting them to magically turn into reasonable human beings who will love her or protect her.

This is a Leo thing- no matter what hell a Leo lives in, she never stops believing that she is worthy of love. It's the people she tries to extract the love from, that is the problem. A person who hates you, will not start loving you because you need to be loved. One must stop trying to reason with unreasonableness.